Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today I'm working on trying to figure out how to upload our weeds day pictures. To be honest I'm pretty frustrated about it. Can anyone help me???? Hello???!!!

Ok, I'm done.

FYI...this blog is still under construction. Eventually it will serve as a tool of communication and education as it relates to COC's mission to "GO". Please be patient with me as I do this....it's my first time. :) If you have suggestions, let me know. I will entertain all and reserve the right to say no to most...hehe.

2 comments:

Dan Forster said...

Hey Mat, let me know if you still need help linking to the pictures.

Mat Balgaard said...

dude, yes. How do I do this???
I've got my album on Picassa but I can't figure out how to upload it into my weeds day slideshow. I have like 3 other slide shows to put up as well.