Monday, January 26, 2009

Facebook etc.

What a week it's been! We'll, I began the Facebook experiment last Saturday and, in a week, have managed to get in contact with nearly 300 people I haven't seen or heard from in a while. My favorite conversations so far have been with people from High School or from old Jobs I used to have. I remember how much I miss people from the past. Time is truly a funny thing. My favorite thing is to tell people what God has been doing. The typical comment I get in the beginning is..."You have a beautiful family...so what are you doing now" I think ^^...well let me tell you what I've been up to... I then realize two thoughts. I think they're normal. The first is...Wow, God has done amazing things in my life! The second is, I only have 300 people to tell this story...I may not tell it well...what would Jesus say, or what would some of my Christian friends say if they were me. Then, the truth be told, I feel a little discouraged because I truly love every one of the people God has put in my life, deeply. I wish they knew what I know. The reality is that most won't. That truly sucks! So, anyway...

Overall, I'm excited about hanging out with everyone in this large scale conversation that Facebook has allowed, and I'm excited to see how God uses it.

Anyway, random thoughts on Monday.

No comments: