Sunday, May 10, 2009

We had another productive day in the schoolhouse.The kids were in class today because it is Monday here.I was in charge of installing the front doors. Solo one of the managing men was standing behind me as I bored the doors and created the framework for the doors. after I was finished, he gave me a huge hug and told me I was a hero. I found out he was watching intently because the doors were $800. dollars each! The kids were more interested in the work than their schoolwork. They gave me the nickname Peanut because I have a big round bald head. The people are amazing singers and are always beaming with positive energy. Dana Lambert




...."La creacion muestra la obra de sus dedos".......His creation demonstrates the work of his hands........The natural revelation speaks loudly, His testimony is evident, the smile, ..bula! said the little girl, the worship songs, the saws, the hammering, stumps, laughter, a concerted musical of praise and worship, I am in it, it is miraculous. Humbly I ask why? I see my self, but most importantly I see You dear lord Jesus

Erick Paternina

4 comments:

Diana said...

El firmamento anuncia la obra de Sus manos... the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
My heart is rejoicing with yours!
I could'nt do nothing but cry, cry with a thankful heart for the privilege of being His, for the opportunity of serving Him, to be His feet, His hands, His heart. What a blessing God has put in all of you to go and be the light.
We miss you my rico suave, but we can't wait to see the things God is going to do through you and in you, in all of you.
We love you and miss you, again, but there is no better place to be but where He wants you to.
te amo, te amo, te amamos.
Diana, Andre', Abby.

Mafalda said...

Hi daddy it's me Abby! I miss you so much and can't wait for you to come home. We're all praying for you and the rest of the group back home.
Love you
Abby

Tom Onquit said...

Erik, so poetic...so deep...

May God continue to touch your heart and be His hands for the women and children there! Tom.

Tom Onquit said...

Dana,

It's great you can join the crew and help with the construction. I spoke to Nick on Friday and he really hopes you have a great experience on this mission trip.
May God bless your time in Fiji. Tom