Thursday, October 8, 2009

If you had five minutes with Jesus what would you ask Him?

On one hand, I think I'd need a few months to prepare for such an incredible opportunity. On the other hand, I realize I have all the time I need with Him right now ... yes, as you read and I write this... right now to ask any questions I want. I guess that's the battle we all have is retaining the level of Faith that allows us to Trust and prop ourselves up with the idea that God is present and available and listening and excited about me/you and the fact that I'm, (by faith in what I can't touch, taste, smell, hear or see), extending a trust that goes beyond my senses to an invisible God who's infinitely prepared and able to do more than I can ask or think.

Crazy! It was the disciples who stated... "Lord, I believe, but help my unbelief"

No comments: