Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Prep for Fiji...

So today Josh and I went to REI and bought our Katadyn water bottles for our Fiji trip in August with Vision Abolition. $50.00!!! Yikes... They'll filter out 99% of all the bad stuff from any type of water outside of salt water. This is to ensure that we don't get sick when we drink the water over there. I've been told they're worth every penny.

I'm really getting excited about our trip. FYI. There will be a follow up trip in 2009 for 12-15 of us so... :) There will be more to come in early August about this.

Also, there will be more to come for some of you about Mexico next week. If you have any questions in the meantime at all, let me know. If you happen to know anyone that owns a condo there...preferrably 2 and they'd be wiling to donate them for the week of Nov.6-10, let me know.

No comments: