Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 5 Fiji



Bula from Fiji! Our fifth day here and we are making progress on the guesthouse! We have been able to connect with some of the moms, for some it is a reunion and there are many new faces. The Lord gave me a word for one of the Moms that turned out to be real blessing to her! On the plane trip from Nada to Suva while I was praying I saw a vision of Salote (One of the girls that came to Homes of Hope just before our last trip/ not the Salote that visited us at COC). I saw her pretty face with a white flower in her hair. At that time I didn’t understand why I saw her while I was praying, but at service on Sunday I saw her and told her I had something to tell her but didn’t know what it was. I told her about the vision and said I would pray to God to show me what he wanted to say to her. She is beautiful and very quiet, she was eager to hear what the LORD had to say! The next morning I had another vision of Salote, so later that night Courtney and I told her I what I saw. I explained that as I was praying I became filled with emotion. The Lord told me she had dedicated herself to God and he was very pleased with her. I won’t share the vision, as it was very personal to her. When I shared the vision she started to cry and said she had become discouraged and sort of dead inside. We prayed for her and the next day at dinner she said she had become very encouraged! She told me God’s presence fell in her morning prayer in a way she hadn’t felt for a while. She said it was like she had been reborn.

Isa. 39:31 “but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint.”

-Rob

P.S. Please pray for our team! Some of our team has been suffering from fevers, night sweats and vomiting. Pastor Mat went to get his arm checked out as he thought it might have been broken, but it was not. I myself am probably suffering from Dehydration.

1 comment:

Dolson said...

Our God is AWESOME! What a beautiful testimony of how God is pouring out to his beloved. Love you guys and am praying for miracles! Jesus is able!