Saturday, July 31, 2010

FIJI TEAM

Hey team, I hope this message finds you well. I’m getting excited! How is everybody? Can you believe we’re going to be in Fiji in a month!!!

Couple things...

NEXT TEAM MEETING
Monday August 16
6:30-7:30pm
The Balgaard’s
PLEASE RSVP

FINANCIAL DUE DATES
Deposits due ASAP
$1,100 total due by Aug 16th’s Meeting. I have to purchase our plane tickets on Monday August 16th which is $1,800 per person. If I don’t have the $ I can’t take you ;)
$2,100 total due by Aug 29th’s Meeting.

All monies are being processed through Church of Celebration. Please have your supporters send donations to the address below. This way they can get credit for donating for tax purposes.

I still have vacancies for the following jobs ... Any Takers?

· Luggage Coordinator _______________
· Gifts Coordinator _________________


Have an Awesome week! FOR HIM!!!

No comments: