Monday, August 9, 2010

FPU CLASSES

Hey Team ...

You guys rock! We have over 40 families that have expressed interest in attending a class. Pray for our Follow-up Process. Pray for our 6 Teachers and their families! Thank you to the Janzen's / Smith's / Cote's / Cowden's / Lapp's / and Tyler's! You guys are the bomb! Thanks for your willingness and faithfulness! It's awesome to Serve Jesus with you guys.

WHEN?

Begins Sunday August 22nd. (13 week Course)
4 Classes with Childcare available...

-First Service (8:30-10:30)
-Second Service (10:30-12:30)
-Sunday Afternoons (12:30-2:30)
-Monday Evenings (6-8pm)

WHAT DO I DO TO GET SIGNED UP?

-Purchase the Curriculum pack on Sunday morning at the Go Deeper area. ($120 per family)
-Pick the class time you're attending and E-mail Danielle so we can register you.


If you have any questions, let Danielle know. 520-494-7714.

1 comment:

Tina Brady (Gillespie) said...

I'd really love to sign up for F.P.U. I do need childcare and 1st service on Sundays will not work for us. Where can I fit in???
I was moving across country to be with family, but towards the end, God showed me that it is not the right time. He wants us here, to serve and grow further with COC. Its my prayer that I can grow closer into the "clicks" at COC. I want very much to be and feel like part of the family. I had that at SVCC and miss it terribly. It may not be the truth, but I wonder sometimes if me being a single individual and not having a spouse excludes me/or hinders the invites from some of the gatherings, Birthday parties, cookouts, baby showers, etc...
I know without any doubt in my heart and mind that God is keeping us here for a reason, for reasons to glorify him. I'm here to be his arms to reach out, his mouth to share his words.
I love you guys, God Bless you all!!! Love in Christ, Tina and the kiddo's.