Monday, September 13, 2010

FIJI



What a Trip! What a Team! Yes, that includes you! Thanks for following us!

Every time we go back to Homes of Hope God stretches the boundaries of my heart. Although I'm ready to be home with my precious family ... the next trip is already on my horizon. Be ready Sunday for our trip report both services. Special thanks go to Marcus / Tracey / Michael / Shannah / Jason / Robbin / Tony / Paul / Jeanette ... as well as the Roche's / Wilson's / the Aussie's / Joape / Hilda / Tomo / Salote etc. You are all amazing people!

May 2011 will be here before we know it. For that reason alone we're already beginning the planning for next years trek back to Fiji. At church today I spoke with several people who want to come with us. If that's you here's what you need to do ...

Fill out the Application ASAP.
Turn in $500 Deposit.
Get the time off work.
Get your passport.

No comments: